- We do not maintain a web database of customer names, addresses,
or credit cards.
- We share customer information with our local distributors in countries
where we have a distributor, and we require our distributors to comply
use distributors; we sell directly.
- We do not sell or give customer information to any third party
(except for our distributors). We enter the information that you give us
into a customer database system (written in Stata, of course) that
only StataCorp employees can access.
- Sometimes, a customer asks to be
told of other Stata users at the same institution. We do not give out
this information without your permission, and we seek
permission for each instance.
- When you order from us, we send one email to confirm that we received
the order, another email to confirm that the order was processed,
and a third to provide you with tracking information and to confirm
that the items were shipped. We do not send unsolicited email to
- Purchase information is transferred to StataCorp using a